About Affiliate Membership
VAR's affiliate members come from many areas related to real estate, such as attorneys and law firms, title companies, lenders, builders, real estate developers, inspectors, pest control firms, advertisers, and educators. Affiliate membership will not only save you money, it will provide you with a solid customer foundation and brand opportunities. Like most professionals, Realtors prefer working with people they know.
Click here to see the full list of current VAR Affiliate Members.
IN THIS SECTION:
|About VAR's members|
|Benefits and dues|
|Apply to become an affiliate member|
- The Virginia Association of REALTORS® represents nearly 30,000 active Realtors across Virginia and is the largest trade association in state.
VAR members are experienced agents and brokers with 59% of members being in the business for over 7 years.
- 39% of VAR members have over 16 years of experience in the real estate industry
is the 8th largest real estate market in the nation Virginia Virginiaranked as America’s for Business in 2011 Top State
$250 Annual Dues
- Year-round networking opportunities with more than 29,000 Realtor® members
- Year-round listing on VAR's website www.VARealtor.com (logo and hyperlink; VARealtor.com gets approximately 140,000 site views a year)
- 5% discount on VAR trade show exhibit space at the REal Show, VAR's Annual Convention & Expo (up to $250 value)
- Complimentary subscription to Commonwealth (VAR’s magazine) and Commonwealth Online (VAR's e-newsletter) ($50 value)
- Complimentary annual listing in VAR's Commonwealth (approx. 35,000 print impressions)
- Access to VAR member resources, including Legal Resource Center, Home Sales Reports, Discount Partners, and more.
- Additional promotional opportunities
How do you become an Affiliate member?
Please contact Christine Hodges at (804) 264-5033 or Christine@varealtor.com to discuss affiliate membership and other marketing opportunities with VAR.
*VAR affiliate membership is open to any person or company who, while not eligible for Realtor® status, has interests in the real estate profession or its objectives statewide, or is an affiliate member of one of VAR's local associations.