The Virginia Association of REALTORS® represents nearly 30,000 Realtors across the state and is the largest trade Association in Virginia. As the business advocate for real estate professionals, VAR’s mission is to enhance our members’ ability to achieve business success. Through Commonwealth magazine, VARealtor.com, and various events, VAR works to inform and educate Realtors about real estate-related issues.
VAR offers advertising opportunities available for you to position your business alongside valuable content from VAR.
IN THIS SECTION:
|Real Show Exhibitor Prospectus|
VAR's comprehensive Media Planner is the best way to see all the ways VAR can put your message in front of Virginia REALTORS®. This planner covers all VAR's major channels, including print, online, e-mail, and event marketing opportunities.
|Click here to view the 2013 Media Planner (webpage)|
|Click here to download the 2013 Media Planner (PDF)|
VAR's largest event of the year draws hundreds of REALTORS® from across the state to enjoy top-notch education, networking, speakers, and the biggest vendor expo in the state. Check out the prospectus below to see all the ways you can be part of the biggest real estate event in Virginia.
|Click here to download the 2013 Exhibitor Prospectus (PDF)|
Contact Brittany Sullivan at (410) 584-1968 or VAR@networkmediapartners.com to discuss the marketing and advertising opportunities available.
- Year-round networking opportunities with more than 29,000 Realtor® members
- Year-round listing on VAR's website www.VARealtor.com (logo and hot link) (varealtor.com gets approximately 140,000 site views a year)
- 5% discount on VAR trade show exhibit space at the REal Show 2012
- Complimentary subscription to Commonwealth (VAR’s magazine) and Commonwealth Online
- Complimentary annual listing in VAR's Commonwealth (approx. 40,000 prints)
- A copy of the quarterly Virginia Home Sales Report
- Additional promotional opportunities
How do you become an Affiliate member?
Please contact Christine Hodges at (804) 264-5033 or Christine@varealtor.com to discuss affiliate membership.
*VAR affiliate membership is open to any person or company who, while not eligible for Realtor® status, has interests in the real estate profession or its objectives statewide, or is an affiliate member of one of VAR's local associations.