Being a Realtor® has its benefits. As a member of the Realtor® network, you can take advantage of a variety of member services that capitalize on the buyingpower of thousands of members like you. All you have to do is identify yourself as a VAR member to access these savings. Look for the new VAR Member Service Partners Program logo that indicates special discounts on the products and services you need most.
IN THIS SECTION:
|Insurance (Auto, Homeowners, & Renters)|
|Even more (NAR)|
E&O INSURANCE BY PEARL INSURANCE
Find out how Virginia REALTORS® E&O Insurance by VAR Sponsored Pearl Insurance can benefit you!
REALTORS®FCU is a not-for-profit credit union, credit unions are member-owned so earnings accrue to benefit members- not stockholders.
REALTORS® FCU offers customized products & services to meet the unique financial and cash flow needs of REALTORS®. You deserve the freedom to manage your finances when and where you want to. With convenient and secure 24-hour access online, our virtual branch delivers is always open and ready to serve its members. myBranch online services are supported by a 24-hour Member Care call center.
“It’s so refreshing to work with someone who CARES! I’ve been telling everyone how great the credit union is, and that the best part is the fantastic customer service you provide.”- Satisfied Member
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union Now Offers:
- Highly Competitive Interest & Dividend Rates on Certificate Investments
- Traditional & Money Market Savings
- Free eChecking with MasterCard Debit Card with access to Surcharge-Free ATM Transactions at Thousands of CO-OP Network & CU24 Network ATMs
- Free myBranch Services Including: myAccounts Online, Online Statements, Deposits, Transfers, Bill Pay and more!
- Personal Loans & Credit Lines
- New & Used Vehicle, Boat & RV Loans
- Home Loan Financing
- Business Savings & Money Market Accounts
To join today, visit www.RealtorsFCU.org and use the promotional code VA11.
Liberty Mutual Insurance offers auto, homeowners and renters insurance to VAR members at discounted rates. Additional benefits include automatic 24-hour emergency roadside assistance, convenient payment plans and outstanding claims service. Please specify group code 4624 to receive your discounted rate.
For more information and to receive a free rate quote, contact Mike Brand at (804) 527-3902 ext. 51591 or visit the Liberty Mutual site for more information.
As a VAR member, you could save up to $327.96 on your car and home insurance with Liberty Mutual,1while receiving advice and excellent service from licensed insurance counselors. You will also have access to safety resources to help keep you and your family safe.
Savings you can count on.
- Get an exclusive group discount off our already competitive rates
- Add extra savings on your home insurance when you insure both your car and home
Obtain additional discounts based on your driving experience, car and home safety features and more.
How many ways can you save?2
-Multi-policy discount on home insurance
-Additional discounts based on driving experience and car and home safety features
-Features such as Accident Forgiveness, New Car Replacement and Loss Forgiveness
Contact your local sales representative:
301 Concourse Blvd. Suite 200
Glen Allen, VA 23059
(804) 527-3902 ext. 51591
(800) 468-6634 ext. 51591
1Figure based on a February 2008 national sample of auto policyholder savings when comparing their former premium to those of Liberty Mutual's group auto and home program. Individual premiums and savings will vary.
2The descriptions of features, benefits and coverages are necessarily brief and are subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy and related endorsements. Discounts, credits and benefits are available where state laws and regulations allow and may vary by state.
The CE Shop, Inc. is dedicated to helping you meet your state requirements for real estate continuing education. We are fully certified by the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO®). Every one of our courses available in our course catalogs are approved by the regulatory agency in their respective states. We also offer a promise to your satisfaction.
The Virginia Post-Licensing: Escrow Requirements
At the foundation of any real estate transaction is the transfer of funds from one party to another. Real estate professionals act as intermediaries in this process, commonly handling funds entrusted to them from one party or the other as part of the transaction. These funds, referred to as escrow funds, may involve earnest money deposits, security deposits, or rent payments. The proper handling of escrow funds is a fundamental responsibility of real estate licensees, and it must be done with care and integrity.
During this three-hour course, students will learn:
- Current processes and requirements involved in managing and accounting for escrow funds
- The requirements involved in handling escrow accounts
- How escrow funds work in the course of a real estate transaction
- An overview of Virginia laws and regulations that apply to the handling of escrow funds
- Best practices to avoid commingling funds and to avoid overages or shortages in escrow accounts
- The differences between a deed of trust and a mortgage
- An overview of Virginia’s power of sale foreclosure process
- Real-world examples and case studies in managing and improperly handling escrow funds.
Enroll today: http://varealtor.theceshop.com/
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® BENEFITS PROGRAM
As a REALTOR®, you have access to NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program. This program provides unique value-added offers and savings on the products and services you use every day. The program includes partners in categories such as marketing, technology, insurance, financial services & personal protection, travel and office solutions. For a full roster of partners, along with their member-only offers and savings, visit www.REALTOR.org/RealtorBenefits.
And remember, VAR MEMBERS SAVE UP TO 10% IN THE REALTOR® STORE. USE CODE VAR2 ON ALL PURCHASES.
Some of the most popular benefits partners include:
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Realtors® Core Health Care