VARbuzz: Realtor of the Year deadline looms
You only have till August 1 to nominate yourself or someone you know to be Virginia’s 2012 Realtor® of the Year, one of the highest honors a Virginia Realtor® can receive.
Here’s what it takes to be Realtor® of the Year, beyond making “proven contributions to the real estate industry through both personal and professional achievement and outstanding volunteerism.”
- Faithfulness to the principles of organized real estate
- Adherence to Virginia real estate laws and regulations
- Consummate professionalism and dedication to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Facilitator of good and ethical real estate practice among other real estate brokers
- Advocacy on behalf of the real estate profession before media and the general public
- Service to fellow REALTORS® through local, state and national association work
- Civic activity and community involvement
- Commitment to continuing education and professional growth
Know someone who fits the bill? Tell us — and tell us quickly; nominations close soon.
Head over the varealtor.com/roty for more information and to submit a nomination!