You are here
VA Escrow Law (3 hr class) is approved for PL; Approved for 3 hrs real estate related CE
- Approved for PL credits; Approved for 1 hr mandatory Contracts CE plus 5 hrs real estate related
Do you want to know everything about Google? This is the course for you! This course will walk you through creating a Google account, assist you in understanding VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol), web based calendars, how to manage and collaborate with documents in Google Drive, photo and video sharing. This course offers 6 hours CE/PL/SPLE elective credits. Must bring laptop, tablet & smart phone. Attendees must complete this pre-course work prior to class.
This is a reminder — but an important one — about post-licensing curriculum changes. (It will mostly affect new real estate licensees, but brokers need to remember it.)
The PL curriculum is changing from three tracks (residential, property management, commercial) to a single-track system.
- The old system will be in place until December 31, 2013.
- The new system will be available starting July 1, 2013.
The overlap is what’s important.
- Realtors® who earn their GRI designation earn an average of twice as much as those without a designation.
- Many of the courses you take for your GRI count toward your post-licensing and continuing education requirements.
- What are you waiting for?
The Graduate, Realtor® Institute is the most popular designation among successful Realtors®.
Earn your ABR designation this year with the New River Valley Association of REALTORS®! Offering the two-day core course and the required elective course, you could be on your way to earning more buyer business!
Featuring instructor Keith Kreuer
ABR Core Course
(14 hours CE Approval Pending - includes all of the required mandatory topics & 8 hours PL Approval
Pending - includes mandatory topics of Agency Law & Ethics)
ABR Elective Course
(6 hours CE & 6 hours PL Approval Pending)